Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Grand Affair!


What a great weekend! The State Fair is doing fantastically in Grand Island and has so much going on I wish I could've stayed forever! Well, I didn't get to stay there for long, but I did have the chance to appear at the Galaxy of Stars talent search, the Miss Nebraska State Fair pageant, and the North Platte Lincoln County Convention and Visitors Bureau. I got to bring along my mom and two of my sisters, so the weekend has been filled with some great girl-bonding time, lots of Olive Garden and other favorites, quite a bit of shopping, and a room full of entirely too many curling irons and hair products!


My crown was basically a little girl magnet all over the fairgrounds, so I had a great time signing plenty of autographs and taking lots of pictures. Each moment is a reminder of how incredible my job truly is and how very blesed I am. I could not be any more honored or humbled, and I am continually amazed by each and every thing life brings me. Thank you to everyone who has been, and continues to be, a part of this year, and continually contributes little things that make this opportunity so special. I appreciate each and every one of you so much!

Congratulations to Kayla Decker, our new Miss Nebraska State Fair! All of the girls were absolutely fantastic, and she will be a fabulous representative this year!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Teresa

No comments: