Friday, August 20, 2010

Evening with Miss Nebraska




This evening, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Siarra and Selena, the two girls who won the "Evening with Miss Nebraska" raffle that has been going on the past couple of weeks. Many thanks to Special Touch and The Emporium, both of Scottsbluff, for donating their services to make this night special. We got their hair done in beautiful up-do's, had a fancy dinner, and took lots of pictures. I also gave them my ANAD "Accept Yourself...Accept Others" bracelets to match the one I always wear and they even got to try on some of my crowns! We had so much fun and I found out that Siarra wants to start competing in pageants when she is old enough and hopes to one day become Miss Nebraska, and Selena has been competing in Cinco De Mayo pageants for several years, and plans on continuing. Both of these girls are wonderful, and will go far with whatever they do!

No comments: