Saturday, October 9, 2010

Miss Omaha/Miss Douglas County


Tonight was the Miss Omaha and Douglas County pageant, held in Omaha. It was so much fun to see such outstanding girls compete in such a close competition. All of the ladies did a fantastic job, and Brittany Jeffers and I had the honor of being emcees for the evening. Our Outstanding Teen, Staci Craighead sang the song she sang for America's Outstanding Teen, and I got to sing for special entertainment as well. Outgoing queens Nicky Haverland and Amber Lieder presented awards and crowns at the end, so I got to help them there as well. A big congratulations to Kayla Batt, the new Miss Omaha, and Mindy Schreiber, the new Miss Douglas County! These girls did a terrific job and I am so excited for them to compete at Miss Nebraska next year, as I know they will be amazing! Best of luck to these two in the coming year!

No comments: